Looking to Reduce Your Motoring Costs:
We hope you find this site useful & informative. The sole aim is to help you reduce your overall motoring costs by introducing you to our partners who offer competitive ......Car insurance
.... Learner driver insurance......Finance & other motoring products. In addition we will keep you updated with motoring news, humerous motoring clips & any information which we think will
keep you driving happlily.
Over two million people carry an expired driving licence photocard. You
risk a £1,000 fine if don't renew it – so urgently check yours.
Go to our practical advice section
A Brand New Fiat 500 1.2 colour Therapy ...........from only £129.99 + VAT
A brand new Fiat 500 1.2 Colour Therapy.
Just fuel it + insure it.
From £129.99 + VAT on a 36 month deal, with 3 payments in advance.
All maintenance, all tyres, all servicing, all RFL for the full 3 years.
For further details click here
Is it time to stop the love affair of the diesel engine?
With current diesel pump prices currently 9p per litre higher than petrol it it not time to consider a switch back to petrol engines for your next car.
The factors worth considering are:
- Average pump price of unleaded is currently 7p less per litre than diesel.
- Manufacturers on the road prices and hence P11D values can be up to £2,000 more for a diesel over its exact petrol equivalent.
- No 3% Benefit in Kind surcharge for petrol cars.
- Fuel economy and emission level gaps between petrol and diesel are narrowing.
- Many drivers are planning their business and private journeys more ‘smartly’ and this is reflected in lower overall annual mileages making the diesel option less appealing.
- With the popularity of diesel cars, the leasing industry is conscious that the used vehicle market may be over supplied so are beginning to look at petrol residual values more
- All Euro 5 diesel engines must have a particulate filter that can cost up to £1000 to replace at 70,000 miles or less depending on driving history. Consequently, the leasing industry has to
cater for this in setting maintenance budgets and residual values both of which have a negative impact on whole life costs.
For a full whole life cost analysis based on your current fleet profile that will take all the above into account, please contact Car-Offers on 01908 303725 or email firstname.lastname@example.org